Call for Applications – Media & Music ProgramsPosted on May 17, 2018 in Main
Transmedia Ideation Weekend (Island of Hawaii, Kona – June 16 – 17, 2018)
Music Immersive (Island of Hawaii, Kona – July 23 – 27, 2018)
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. HST
1. Must be a member of a Performance Rights Organization (PRO): ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, etc.
2. Must have co-writing experience.
3. Must have attended an industry conference such as the Hawaii Songwriting Festival, Durango Songwriting Expo, Kauai Music Festival, ASCAP Expo, NSAI Songwriting camp, etc.
4. Must send links to MP3 examples of original music that show a capability contemporary songwriting at a professional level.
5. Preference may given to writers with published music and/or TV/film placement credits, and those with an online presence.
6. We will balance those admitted in terms of genres, vocal styles, male/female, etc.
For a full list of requirements and how to apply, please send an email at [email protected].